Hot dog. A hot dog (also spelled hotdog) is a grilled or steamed sausage sandwich where the sausage is served in the slit of a partially sliced bun. It can also refer to the sausage itself. National Hot Dog Month Planning Guide.
Hot dog definition: A hot dog is a long bread roll with a hot sausage inside it. A hot dog is just a hot dog no matter where you eat it, right? S. claim ownership over special hot dog styles thanks to hyper-specific toppings or special cooking. You can have Hot dog using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot dog
- It’s 1/2 siung of bawang Bombay (iris halus).
- You need 2 buah of roti (d belajar tengah).
- Prepare 2 buah of sosis sapi.
- You need secukupnya of Mustard.
- You need secukupnya of Saus tomat.
- Prepare sesuai selera of Saus sambal.
- It’s secukupnya of Margarine.
- Prepare sesuai selera of Oil olive.
A hot dog is a kind of sausage, while a sausage is a generic term that describes any combination of meat, seasonings, fat, preservatives, and fillers, injected into a cylindrical casing. Hot Dog is a character in Krypto the Superdog and a member of The Dog Star Patrol. He is a red Dachshund who can generate heat from his body and breath fire. He tends to be ill-tempered and sarcastic, but is usually a good team player.
Hot dog step by step
- Panaskan wajan masak tambah kan olive oil Tumis bawang Bombay hingga layu angkat sisihkan, lalu masak sosis sapi.
- Panaskan wajan masak roti tambahkan margarine sebentar Saja.
- Tata sosis d atas roti tambahkan bawang Bombay, mustard, saus sambal, saus tomat sajikan selagi panas.
- Happy cooking 😉.
He loves to cook and eat hot dogs.